Friday, April 23, 2010

Openess for God

Having just returned from another successful trip into the Philippines, I am overwhelmed by openness and hunger Pastors and Leaders are for the things of God. When I find a couple who have travelled 5 hours by bus (one way) to attend a 3 hour seminar, I become so humbled before God. Would I travel 5 hours in a public transport bus in the Philippines to listen to me? Thank God they did not come to listen to me but Jesus Christ in me. That is where I have found the greatest key. To be aware of Christ in me. I can then feel confident that someone travelling so far will not be disappointed. How far have you gone lately in your desire and hunger for the things of God? May not be in physical distance by bus or car, maybe you need to go the distance by simply going into your room and closing the door and spend some quality time with the Father. Ps Shayne

No comments:

Post a Comment